Beginning April 13th (closed May 4th)
Get moving every Friday morning! Stay & Play is for kids 5 years old and younger. Parents and kids enjoy free play in the gymnastics area, bounce houses, parachute games, Circle Time, lots of music and a snack. Adults always play for FREE!
Fridays 9:00 to 11:00 am
Stay and Play helps children ages 5 years old and younger to develop basic motor skills, coordination, strength and flexibility while having a great time with friends. Stay and Play offers non-instructional open time in a safe environment.
Every Friday morning will be filled with fun and exciting activities. You and your child will navigate your way through exciting obstacle courses in our Gym and bounce around on our trampolines and bounce house. The morning ends with song and dance activities during Circle Time and a snack.
STAY AND PLAY RULES AND GUIDELINES:
- Parents must email the contact us box
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Parents always play for free during Stay and Play times
- No drop-offs allowed for Stay and Play
- Children must be 5 years old or younger
- No fee for children under 2